Thursday 17 July 2008

9 in a bath...

And the little one said "ummm that was just the air in my shorts - honest !"

Poring hot springs day of leisure today. Lauren started with an hour long massage to try and ease the aches from the last two days.
then we went to visit the butterfly farm and canopy walkway (which seemed like a good idea until we realised it meant even more steps up and then down again !)

Had good lunch in a variety of different places and then it was off to see vicky - not ours but a retarded orang utan who visits the park warden here - claire, kay and martyn watched her put on a yellow welly.

Then it was time to visit the actual hot springs - resulting in much laughter and the title and picture for todays entry ! - there are 29 hot spring baths, but some people decided one was enough.

Rained again at five thirty so we stayed in the pool as we were wet already - more tomorrow.

Simon says "yes mum - am taking lots of photos".

4 comments:

sue patey said...

Looks a bit cramped in there!
Are you sure it wasn't my Vicky you were on about??? I know she'd love to spend some more time with the orang utangs!!!!
What's the temp and the humidity like there?
Enjoy yourselves
Sue
xxxxxxx

Ben said...

hard day of relaxing in the spring probably well deserved :)doubt you could have fitted anything else in that hot spring.

sweet name for the orangutang, wonder if totaly coninidental?

Craigy Baby said...

Helloooo!
Awww my mum told me you tried to phone me today Lauren but I was at work =[
I'm gutted I missed it!
I was at work trying to write you a message on this blog using my mobile but it wouldn't let me lol.
I'm addicted to this now, I'm always checking for the updates.
I hope your feeling well and enjoying it. I wish I was there at the hot springs lol beats my bath tub I bet.
If you get another chance to call me (I know it's hard) you could try at the weekend anytime or even a weekday before I start work. Tomorrow I'm finishing work at 11am (U.K. time obvz lol)
Really sorry I missed your call, I'm missing you like crazy!
I'll keep messaging you on here throughout the tip =]
Enjoy yourself and have fun!
Take care all of you.
Love you Twinks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dani said...

Hii tom its dani..

good to hear from you! ahh bless, trust you to do that, hope your ok!! glad your having a good time though!
works going ok thanks.. should be going to town with the girls from there this weekend hopefully.. and then going to darrens friday.. its going to be so weird without you there too! :(

missing you loads, love you lots!!
dani xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx